1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
A "cookie" is a file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, in order to collect and store information about the use, by the latter, of the Website (Article 22.2 LSSI).
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
The following is a classification of the cookies that exist and may be used on our Web Site, taking into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- According to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
- According to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: temporary cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our Web Site, disappearing the information once the session is closed (so no data is stored in the terminal).
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
- Technical Cookies: those that allow navigation through the Website, including those used for the management of the Website and the enabling of its functions and services (e.g.: controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing payment, etc.).
- Personalization cookies: those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the Website with certain characteristics that may differentiate your experience from that of other users (e.g.: the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.).
- Analysis or measurement cookies: those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the Website in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
CookieYes sets the cookie to check if the consent banner is active on the website
Unique identifier for visitors used by CookieYes with respect to consent
reCAPCTHCA sets this cookie necessary (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis
The cookie is used to calculate visitor data, sessions and campaigns and track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report on how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages visited anonymously.
Used by Google Analytics to record the elements of the previous page with which the user has interacted to reach the current page.
4.HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE INFORMATION?
In compliance with art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will keep the information collected through cookies for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in each cookie.
In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods may be consulted in their respective Privacy and Cookies Policies listed in the table above.
5HOW TO CONFIGURE OR DISABLING COOKIES?
The consent you have given us is applicable to cookies from this Website (https://rentandride.es/) and from the websites of third parties with which we collaborate, specified in the section "what cookies do we use on our website?" of this Policy.
Remember that at any time you can modify or withdraw your consent through the banner located at the bottom of our Website (Manage your consent).
You can restrict, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options: